Daisypath Anniversary tickers

March 8, 2010

Beautiful blogger

Lindsey gave me a beautiful blogger award. I would like to thank my family and friends. Without them I wouldn't be here today. I would like to thank my wonderful husband. He is always so supportive and makes me want to be a better person. Thank you so much for this award. I would like to pass this award on to...

Kathy
Lizzie

~~~
7 random things about me....

I collect drummer boy quarters.

My favorite drink is Coke out of a glass bottle.

My guilty pleasure is watching The Big Bang Theory (I LOVE that show)!

The word b---- always makes me giggle. heheeehehe

I have a red dot (birthmark maybe?) on the bottom of my left big toe.

I've been known to spend 8 hours in Hobby Lobby at one time.

I like cheddar cheese but won't eat it on anything (Larry came up with this one). I do like it but I won't eat it on hamburgers, salads, or tacos.
~~~

3 comments:

  1. Those ARE random. :) Love it! Hope you guys had a fabulous weekend. Are you on spring break? I wish I was!! So jealous of your spring break (when ever it is).

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, so am i supposed to do the same thing?

    ReplyDelete